Автор Тема: Suzuki Swift Sport 2011- супер возлив и забавен  (Прочитано 24172 пати)

Отсутен LosiPatista

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 12136
  • Duh sa TDI-jom
Suzuki Swift Sport 2011- супер возлив и забавен
« на: 17 Септември 2011, 11:53:53 am »

Иако на хартија, со 1,6 литарскиот мотор од 136 КС и мануелниот менувач со 6 брзини, малиот Suzuki не делува импресивно, Јапонците ветуваат високо ниво на забава во возењето. Впрочем, за висока забава, многу поважно е со која брзина може да се влезе во свиоците.

Благодарение на новите стабилизатори напред и назад, новата задна оска и специјално развиените пружини, Suzuki ветува супериорна стабилност во свиоците и најдобра возна динамика во класата! Ова не е тешко за верување, бидејќи и стандардниот Swift е еден од најдобрите во класата кога е во прашање динамиката и стабилноста.

Покрај подобрувањата во перформансите, намалена е и потрошувачката на гориво во однос на претходникот, како и емисијата на издувни гасови.

Цената на Swift Sport на европските пазари се уште не е објавена, но според слободна проценка, би требала да изнесува околу 15-16.000 евра.

http://koli.com.mk/novosti_vnatresna.aspx?id=2004

Torsion Beam - The Only Axle You Will Ever Need

Отсутен LosiPatista

• Легенда
  • Duh sa TDI-jom
Одг: Suzuki Swift Sport 2011- супер возлив и забавен
« Одговори #1 на: 17 Септември 2011, 11:55:20 am »
Mojata sledna kola!

Отсутен Deni

• Photo & Light
  • Легенда
  • Пораки: 54919
  • Махер
« Одговори #2 на: 17 Септември 2011, 12:12:41 pm »
Цитат
Full specs show that the car will be sold at launch with a choice between a 1.2-liter WT petrol engine, and a 1.3-liter DDIS diesel.  The four-cylinder 16-valve petrol unit produces 93 horsepower (69 kW / 94 PS) and up to 118 Nm (87 ft-lb) of torque.  Alternatively, the direct injection diesel, also a 16V four-banger, produces 74 horsepower (55 kW / 75 PS) and up to 190 Nm (140 ft-lb) of torque.  Petrol buyers get a choice between a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic, while the diesel only comes with the manual.

The 3,850-millimeter long car is 1,695-mm wide and 1,510-mm high.

Still, the car's scant kerb weight ranges from 945 kg to 1110 kg, depending on the transmission and added options.  By keeping the weight low, the relatively petrol engine and manual transmission get the three- and five-door to 100 km/h in 12.3 seconds.  Add 0.4 seconds to the time with the diesel, or 1.2 seconds with the automatic transmission.  All of the manual transmission cars top out at 165 km/h, while the automatic models peak at 160.

Сеуште држат одлична тежина! Да не речам најлесно во класата? Ама можно е да е. Иако најдобрите во класата не се многу потешки. :)

П.С. Цениве се тапа.
« Последно менување: 17 Септември 2011, 12:17:17 pm Deni »

Отсутен Igor

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 9498
« Одговори #3 на: 17 Септември 2011, 12:27:11 pm »
Со свифтов во гаража би бил мноооогу задоволен :)

Отсутен LosiPatista

• Легенда
  • Duh sa TDI-jom
« Одговори #4 на: 17 Септември 2011, 12:45:39 pm »
Za najupravlivo supermini  so 1.6 motor 136 ks bi dal 15.000 evra.

Отсутен zeroSignal

• FEARLESS LEADER
  • Генерал Прва Класа
  • Легенда
  • Пораки: 29523
    • CARclub.mk
« Одговори #5 на: 17 Септември 2011, 12:52:48 pm »
За најуправливо, ќе видиме, али дефинитивно помеѓу најдобрите.

Отсутен Deni

• Photo & Light
  • Легенда
  • Пораки: 54919
  • Махер
« Одговори #6 на: 17 Септември 2011, 13:01:04 pm »
За најуправливо, ќе видиме, али дефинитивно помеѓу најдобрите.
Бољи од Фиестата? Кад би се зезали. :)

Отсутен zeroSignal

• FEARLESS LEADER
  • Генерал Прва Класа
  • Легенда
  • Пораки: 29523
    • CARclub.mk
« Одговори #7 на: 17 Септември 2011, 13:13:22 pm »
И јас на таа карта играм. Ќе чекам да прочитам тестови на Fiesta ST.

Отсутен RikiRulz

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 10639
  • *** UNDERCOVER ***
« Одговори #8 на: 22 Септември 2011, 16:33:00 pm »
Сакаммммм ваковвв Свифт.....

Отсутен Sarach

• Јуниор
  • Пораки: 698
« Одговори #9 на: 25 Септември 2011, 02:27:35 am »
impresivno zvuci

Отсутен LosiPatista

• Легенда
  • Duh sa TDI-jom
Suzuki Swift Sport: A fond farewell
« Одговори #10 на: 07 Ноември 2012, 09:17:06 am »

It’s a sad day. I’ve had to wave goodbye to my Suzuki Swift Sport after four months of enjoyable ownership.

The little Japanese ‘warm hatch’ replaced a ‘normal’ version of the Swift and immediately began making friends both with my fellow staff members and even with my Fiancé. It even got named, although I still refuse to acknowledge that fact.

So what did I like about the Suzuki Swift Sport? First and foremost I love what it represents. It’s a low-cost car which is also rather a lot of fun. The handling is excellent, the steering sharp and direct, the engine peppy and eager, the gearbox beautifully slick and of course who could forget those seriously comfortable sports seats?

It’s got bags of character, too. The way it corners and accelerates never fails to bring a smile to your face
. It looks the part as well, perhaps not in a fire-breathing supercar kind of a way but there are definite sporting intentions to its low stance, larger alloys and big twin exhaust pipes.

Also of note was the car’s superior comfort compared to rivals like the Renaultsport Twingo. The 17-inch wheels wear comparatively fat tyres and the suspension is more forgiving too. This means it’s an agreeable place to spend time.

Although it has just a little 1.6-litre petrol engine, it sounds good too. The only real difficulty with the engine was trying not to rev it too much – it’s a car which really wants to be driven hard but that’s simply not conducive to decent MPG figures.

Talking about fuel economy, the Sport has once again impressed. Complete a long journey and an average 40mpg is possible if you REALLY concentrate. The trip computer is likely to say something like 50mpg if you do that, but since we’ve been running it we’ve been monitoring exactly how much fuel the little Suzuki has been sipping and it is slightly more than the car claims.

Following a bout of epic maths I found the Swift Sport would even work as a company car. A 20% tax payer like me would only have to pay £45 per month in company car tax, which isn't exactly going to break the bank.

There were a few niggles which showed up over the course of my ownership. The boot is not only small but difficult to access, particularly when dealing with larger items, due to its high lip and strange shape. There’s also no indicator for when you’ve run out of washer fluid, which means you only ever find out when you really need it - usually at 70mph on a motorway somewhere a long way from a service station.

Range was another issue for me. I spend a lot of time driving and found the range of around 280 miles just didn’t cut it for my 230-mile round trip commute. I became uncomfortably friendly with petrol station attendants as a result.

So overall, unless you need to carry big loads or regularly travel long distances, there isn’t a lot to dislike about the Suzuki Swift Sport. I know I’ll smile whenever I see one, fondly remembering my period of ownership.

There should be more cars like that in the world.

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/living-with-it/suzuki-swift-16-litre-sport-3dr/oct---goodbye/

Отсутен Cranium

• Јуниор
  • Пораки: 938
« Одговори #11 на: 09 Декември 2012, 19:01:54 pm »
Грми! :D

Отсутен Simo - Carrier159

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 43559
  • Il Moderatore
« Одговори #12 на: 09 Декември 2012, 20:44:20 pm »
Не ми се свиѓа. Грдо ми е.

Auto ko i svaka Alfa automatski nevalja. Da je najbolji auto na svijetu - opet nevalja jer je Alfa.
Da Alfa nevalja će ti potvrdit SVI koji nikad nisu vozili istu. Jer da valja onda bi je vozili. A kako nisu - nevalja.

Отсутен Drive-r

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 7476
  • FB Vlecna Suzba Niko-m
« Одговори #13 на: 10 Декември 2012, 16:55:54 pm »
Добро изгледа.

Отсутен Deno

• Редовен
  • Пораки: 2606
  • Custom made interiors
« Одговори #14 на: 07 Јануари 2013, 01:47:59 am »
ОДЛИЧНО количе. Би бил ногу радосин да си купам едно вакво мало спортско количе.