CARclub.mk ФОРУМ > Возила на Членови

Ford Fiesta ST '08

<< < (9/15) > >>

Torm:
True, but I did completely destroy my gearbox (replaced in warranty) at around 55.000km.
Using semi-slick TOYO R888s for a while was to blame, mostly, but still.
It is almost the same clutch disc size as the 1.4 and 1.6 models. With the stock clutch you could overheat it in 2 minutes if you wanted to.

The ECU map I'm currently using, waiting for the final one in a few days, only removes the limiters, has higher revs and a bit dryer Air/Fuel Ratio (stock one is hellishly rich). In numbers there shouldn't be much of a significant difference in the performance of the car, but 1st and 2nd gear have nothing to do with the stock performances.

Deni:

--- Цитат: Torm на 23 Мај 2011, 11:17:20 am ---Oh, and an important thing about the zeperfs comparizon.
The stock ECU for the fiesta ST has a torque limiter for 1st and 2nd gear. 1st gear delivers almost 50% torque and 2nd gear delivers almost 75% torque. With the stock maps, putting the 3rd gear on feels like putting on a different engine. They did that to save up on clutch wearing out too fast (which is the case, tiny stupid thing for the 2L engine).

--- Цитат: S16 на 23 Мај 2011, 11:12:23 am ---Especially those ones prepared in Greece !!!

--- Крај на цитатот ---
Some insane 106s here can lap Serres Racing Circuit in 1.33.0 or such (non turbocharged).

--- Крај на цитатот ---
Have you removed this limiting or not? Do you happen to know if the TDCi fiestas have a limiter, because of the big torque numbers?

Torm:
Yeap. Limit is off at the moment. Completely different car from stop. I could try to check and let you know.

Tommy:
Hi Torm, it's nice to see the forum having a member from outside ...

Went quick thru out this thread , but I didn't see anywhere how much BHP you got right know under the hood after all the upgrades that you did on your Beast?
Also, did you manage to hit top speed, and did it decreased stability on the car, having in mind that you probably added around 50hp on your stock 150?

LosiPatista:
more like 15hp

Навигација

[0] Индекс на пораките

[#] Следна страница

[*] Претходна страница

Оди на целосна верзија