Автор Тема: Доверливост на постари vs понови автомобили  (Прочитано 10967 пати)

Отсутен Simo - Carrier159

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 43372
  • Il Moderatore
Одг: Доверливост на постари vs понови автомобили
« Одговори #30 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 09:40:56 am »
Проблемот со новите аута е тоа што се направени намерно да се расипуваат. Вие тука пробувате да го избегнете ова под изговор дека има многу системи и опрема, а ананологно на тоа и повеќе дефекти и проблеми.
Ние ова пробуваме да го избегнеме со роварење по авто-отпади и растурачи на стари коли. :D

Auto ko i svaka Alfa automatski nevalja. Da je najbolji auto na svijetu - opet nevalja jer je Alfa.
Da Alfa nevalja će ti potvrdit SVI koji nikad nisu vozili istu. Jer da valja onda bi je vozili. A kako nisu - nevalja.

Отсутен Stratro

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 22223
« Одговори #31 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 09:57:07 am »
Зависи што возиш.. ;D

AUTO TEST is a member of the international AUTO BILD group published by Axel Springer. Since 2003, AUTO TEST has been the leading special interest magazine for readers who are planning to buy a new car. More than 500 cars are tested each year, with over a million kilometers driven to provide readers with detailed and objective model reviews to help them choose the best car for their money. Readers can also find tips on cutting running costs, used cars, service, finance and accessories.

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/jd-power-2017-germany-vehicle-dependability-study

Кој рече дека премиум е најдобро? Ауди и БМВ се дно дна.

Но ова е друга тема....

« Последно менување: 08 Февруари 2018, 10:06:12 am Stratro »

Отсутен Stratro

• Легенда
« Одговори #32 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 10:30:22 am »
Еве една убава (субјективна) статија...

Old Cars Are Better Than Modern Cars

I occasionally get emails telling me why new cars are superior to old ones and admonishing me to get with the times. I am not sure why. I am fully aware of the technological strides that have been made in the last fifty years, and I have an OMBII engine analyzer and know how to use it.
But I still prefer old cars. I concede that modern cars are safer, faster, more dependable, and more economical than the cars of the past. So what is so special about old cars? Here are four things new cars lack:

At the top of my list is simplicity. Modern cars are as complex as the jet fighters of the Sixties. Most of that complexity is electronics, and most of the electronics is concerned with engine management. That's great. Air pollution has gone down thanks to such innovations, and tune-ups are a thing of the past. Trouble is, new cars require extensive professional training to repair.

As an example, two bolts down on the side of the engine hold on the fuel pump on my 1955 Chev. I can change it in less than half an hour. But the fuel pump on my wife's 2006 Saturn is in the gas tank, so I have to drain and drop the tank in order to get to it.
Which brings me to the next virtue that old cars have that new ones don't. And that is cost. If I wanted a restored 1966 Mustang V-8 coupe, I could probably find one for $15,000. That is much cheaper than a new Toyota Camry when all is said and done. And if you finance that new car, you will pay much more than the selling price in the end. New cars are not good investments.

But to return to my example of the 1955 Chevrolet fuel pump, my local parts store sells one for $45. A complete assembly for my wife's Saturn would cost about $460 because it has the gas-gauge sending unit built in.

However, we're just skirting around the edges of new car costs when we talk about repairs. New cars lose money as soon as they leave the showroom floor. And the value will keep falling for the next 10 years. But a classic will go up in value. Look at what any 40-year-old car went for 10 years ago and compare it to what it will fetch today. They are better than money in the bank--especially since banks have all but eliminated interest on savings accounts.

Reason number three for preferring old cars is styling. I went to the auto show the other day and viewed the new offerings. I couldn't tell one from another. They all looked like pumpkin seeds with wrinkles. I had to look at the badges to determine which was which. The only exceptions were the Cube and other competing tin boxes that are at best, hideous.

Maybe today's stylists all work in the same room and use the same set of French curves. Or maybe the manufacturers eliminated the stylists altogether in a cost-cutting measure years ago and just went with a computer app. The lack of creativity indicates that.
In the old days, there was no mistaking an Oldsmobile for a Studebaker. Cars had individual identities and came in interesting colors. And everyone knew one from another. It mattered that your car was distinctive. Now, the only thing distinguishing your car from your neighbors' is how much you spent for it in the mistaken belief that good taste costs more.

The fourth reason I prefer older cars is sturdiness and durability. Sure, modern cars last longer, but in the end, they are disposable. That's because they were not made to be rebuilt like my 1940 Packard was. A number of years ago, I drove a 1957 Chevrolet pickup truck all the way down to Cabo San Lucas in Baja, California before there was a paved road. Try that in your new SUV.

Cars in the old days had to contend with different problems than they do today. The interstate highway system wasn't built until the 1950s. Not long before that, the pavement ended at the edge of town. Fording streams was a common problem, as was climbing steep hills that had not been ramped. Potholes and washboard surfaces were the norm. Try a few such roads with your new Elantra and see how far you get.

So are new cars better than the classics? My answer is: for what? I'll just keep on driving my 1955 Bel Air until something better comes along. It is easy to fix, parts are cheap, it gets stares and thumbs ups wherever I go, and it just keeps going up in value. Yes, it needs a lube and oil every thousand miles, but it is almost 60 years old, and it just keeps on ticking.

https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/hcc/2014/01/Old-Cars-Are-Better-Than-Modern-Cars/3733601.html

Отсутен Carpathian Lord

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 13576
« Одговори #33 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 12:41:01 pm »
Дечки се во животот е компромис. Џабе муабетиме.

Да вози типот Bel Air 1955, ама дали е сигурен со 60 годишниот мотор ќе извози од Њу Јорк до Лос Анџелес без да се секира дека ќе му прокува, дека ќе се расипи мењач, ќе откаже бензинска пумпа итн.

Нека го купи најевтиниот Шевролет, 99% сум сигурен дека ќе го извози истиот пат без никаков проблем.

Ново е, како сакате речете.

А тоа дека новиве автомобили се направени да се расипуваат и тоа држи вода.  Експоненцијален пораст имаме како потрошачко општество.

Nokia 3310 никогаш не се расипуваше, Samsung Note 5 екплодира во раце. Зошто да купуваш телефон кој експлодира во раце, кога за 300 евра плус ќе го имаш најновиот Note.

Никој веќе не се замара со квалитет. Се бараат само плус опции и тоа е тоа.

Отсутен Stratro

• Легенда
« Одговори #34 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 12:52:37 pm »

... Не баш сите...

http://www.carmag.co.za/news_post/bmw-mercedes-focus-on-stupid-tech-hyundai-exec/

The head of Hyundai’s N division and performance boss of the Genesis luxury sub-brand has called out BMW and Mercedes-Benz for building hype around their vehicles by including “stupid” technology.

Albert Biermann, who headed up BMW’s M division before switching to the Korean automaker, told Drive that much of the complicated technology used in modern German vehicles was included simply for the sake of marketing.

“It’s all marketing, first of all. How many people really buy it later on? Much of this exists for media, to give a hype, to show the technology level. But how many people really buy it later on? If the tech will fail, you’re just adding the burden to the buyer, right?” Biermann said, according to the Australian publication.

Biermann, who made the comments to Drive at the recent launch of the Genesis G70 sedan, made an example using the G90 saloon, which competes against the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and BMW 7 Series in the United States.

“If I want to sell a G90 to a US customer, there are other OEMs that show their flagship car on the racetrack. The car in the luxury car segment, they show all the racetrack talent, but which 2,2-tonne luxury segment car will ever see the racetrack?

“We don’t do this kind of stuff. We work for the customer first of all, and not so much for the media. Of course, we do some stuff for the media, but first of all we do that stuff for the customer, that we think has reasonable value for the money,” he said.

“In our G90, you will not find any air suspension or active roll-bars or active whatever. A camera sensing the road, and this stuff? It’s stupid. We have a solid Hyundai steel platform, tonnes of high-strength steel – okay, it’s a little bit heavier than the other cars – and we have adjustable shock absorbers, and that’s it.

“We still outpace the S-Class in the double-lane-change in the Consumer Reports [test]. We almost beat the BMW, without all the fancy stuff,” Biermann added.

The German, who is based at Namyang in Korea, went on to claim that Hyundai’s testing procedure was also more rigorous than those of its Teutonic rivals.

“Our testing is much more intense. We have 30 000 km test driving in Namyang, with all the bad cobblestones and potholes you cannot imagine. We run our cars there for 30 000 km, and then on top of that we do 10 000 km at the Nürburgring.

“I don’t think anyone else is doing that anymore – maybe Porsche or Ferrari, but all the other guys they’ve stepped down from 10 000 km to 8 000 km or 5 000 km. And some, they do nothing anymore.”

Отсутен Luki Junior

• Сениор
  • Пораки: 4943
  • The Spartan General
« Одговори #35 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 12:59:24 pm »
Страто, не те има дупено калибрата на отворено доволно. Уште треба.   ;D ;D
Fehlende Pferde Sterken sind mit Wahnsinn ersetzt.

Отсутен Stratro

• Легенда
« Одговори #36 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 13:14:12 pm »
Темата на муабет е колку ќе ме кошта Калибрата кога ќе ме остави на пат, во споредба со Астрата за сличен дефект...и зошто (за повеќето) е нормално Астрата повеќе да ме кошта кога тоа ќе се случи, а и е донекаде по оправдано бидејќи ..ете...имала многу повеќе технологија која никој не ја побарал во старт.

Отсутен Simo - Carrier159

• Легенда
  • Пораки: 43372
  • Il Moderatore
« Одговори #37 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 13:16:41 pm »
Дали до џерманија би тргнал со калибра(торот) или со (з)астра(на)та? Тоа е прашањето на муабетов :)

Auto ko i svaka Alfa automatski nevalja. Da je najbolji auto na svijetu - opet nevalja jer je Alfa.
Da Alfa nevalja će ti potvrdit SVI koji nikad nisu vozili istu. Jer da valja onda bi je vozili. A kako nisu - nevalja.

Отсутен Skywalker

• Сениор
  • Пораки: 3539
« Одговори #38 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 13:21:11 pm »
Со авион би тргнал :D
Lt. Commander Data: "I will always be puzzled by the human predilection for piloting vehicles at unsafe velocities"

Отсутен Stratro

• Легенда
« Одговори #39 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 13:24:59 pm »
Дали до џерманија би тргнал со калибра(торот) или со (з)астра(на)та? Тоа е прашањето на муабетов :)

Не, не е тоа прашањето..
Можам дома да имам Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing, па пак да тргнам до Германија со Астрата, а со Мерцедесот да тркнам до Грчка.

Прашањето е дали со Астртата ќе можам и до продавничка да отидам кога ќе ги наполни годините и километрите на Мерцедесот и зошто не?

Отсутен Luki Junior

• Сениор
  • Пораки: 4943
  • The Spartan General
« Одговори #40 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 13:30:35 pm »
Твојата Астра во основа го има духот на моторот кој го имаш во Калибрата. Директно вбризгување во усисна грана, турбото е контролирано со електроника која се развивала во последните дваесет години која има многу поробустна електрична инсталација за трансфер на податоци, многу порафиниран и подобар систем за контрола на моторот и согорувањето.

Астрата твоја ќе извози многу повеќе од калибрата. :-)
Fehlende Pferde Sterken sind mit Wahnsinn ersetzt.

Отсутен Stratro

• Легенда
« Одговори #41 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 13:41:16 pm »
Од твој пост у божји монитор.

Отсутен zeroSignal

• FEARLESS LEADER
  • Генерал Прва Класа
  • Легенда
  • Пораки: 29156
    • CARclub.mk
« Одговори #42 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 14:15:24 pm »

... Не баш сите...

http://www.carmag.co.za/news_post/bmw-mercedes-focus-on-stupid-tech-hyundai-exec/

The head of Hyundai’s N division and performance boss of the Genesis luxury sub-brand has called out BMW and Mercedes-Benz for building hype around their vehicles by including “stupid” technology.

Интересна тема за дискусија е ова, и за жал, мислам дека момците од Хјундаи грешат.

Финтата е.. Војната на коњски сили (барем за регуларни коли) помина. Легислатива, огромни казни, скапа регистрација и осигурување, итн - си го направија своето. Па во денешно време, купувачите многу повеќе ги интересираат други работи - на пример, дали е SUV или не, и какви играчки има. Баш со @Fic_CC го зборевме ова пред некое време - големите играчи веќе не си ги мерат со коњски сили, туку си ги мерат со технологии.

И тоа се гледа одлично прошливе 2-3 години. Ете ја X3-кана (за која знаев дека ќе искоментираш за цената од 83.000 евра, иако фино си е наведено дека основата цена е 50.000) - луѓе ги интересира да е џип, и ги интересира да има дигитален дисплеј, да има радарски темпомат, па и автономно возење. Дали ќе го користат тоа или не - небитно, сакаат да го имаат. За да му се искурчат на комшијата/бизнис партнерот/кумот - „Твојата кола може сама да вози? Не. Епа мојата може.“

Трендовите одат кон тоа. Сакале ние или не. Сакале Хјундаи или не.

Отсутен trkalo

• Јуниор
  • Пораки: 346
« Одговори #43 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 14:25:20 pm »
За многу работи  технологијата ни носи предности. Но има доста работи кај модерните возила кои се безмислени само да се наплаќа повеќе и да чини повеќе. Просто едно менување на сијалица во фар, има возила браник се вади саат работа ќе однесе а многу нормално е дека е потрошен материјал сијалицата дека ќе ја менуваш во текот на користењето на возилото. Друго лично мене што ми смета е лиени делчиња, ти станува дефект сензор, отпорник или нешто ситно одат комлет со лежиште со уште 2 сензори и место да може ситницата да се промени за 5 евра плаќаш цело за 50-100евра

Отсутен marmlad

• Сениор
  • Пораки: 4200
« Одговори #44 на: 08 Февруари 2018, 14:45:07 pm »
Баталете статистика. На колку од вас ви се случило на нова кола да имате посериозен дефект кој кај постарите возила бил еден во 1000 возила? Мислам на: ланче на мотор, лагер во мењач, подизачи да заглавуваат, електронска клапна да не слуша, дизна дефектна, топење клип, турбина, електроника на автоматски мењач, ел прозорец... listo goes on and on... Замислете ова да се случуваше во BMW Е39? Да, можеби, после 10 години и 300.000км. Сега си среќен ако стигнеш на прв сервис без проблем.